BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
"Americas Beer" or a "bud diesel" as my husband likes to call them are a little too heavy for me. After one of these beers I feel super full. I do like to use them for cooking brats at tailgate! The guys always seem to enjoy drinking them as well.
Autumn G.
Waterford
My favorite brand of beer! It's my go to every time! I think the taste is pretty decent (but I'm not a huge fan of beer lol) but I definitely like this one. I think the price is also very reasonable and I buy a pack at least once a month!
Jessica A.
I mean, I typically don't drink this beer because it is super good, I more drink it because I can get it on tap for $2 at my local bar..hehe. I mean, I wouldn't drink it if it was bad, but it's not the best…but the price makes me smile. :)
Kelly Jo F.
Norfolk, VA
I'm not a big drinker but this is always around when I socially drink. It isn't too bad but definitely tastes like a plain beer. I prefer something with a little more flavor!
Cailee D.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of my favorite beers to keep in the fridge at all times. It relaxes me after a long day. It's nice to have and just hang out with friends for anytime of the day!
Reilly A.
riverview, fl
Probably my favorite "cheap" beer. I love original budweiser, Its affordable and tastes great with BBQ on a hot summer day. I've purchased it many times. It's a classic and you can't mess with those.
Lori C.
Hope Valley, RI
This is my go to beer. Not expensive, but tastes good. I can grab it cold at the local package store and be on my way. It goes great with cookout and tailgate food. Its a great value. There are more expensive beers that may taste a little better, but this is good for the price
Selena M.
Winters, CA
My all time favorite beer. On a long stressful day a couple of these will keep me & my husband chill and relaxed. And best thing is unlike Bud Light , Budweiser actually tastes good not like sour water. Budweiser is my first choice when drinking responsibly and having great times.
Kalie S.
Brunswick, OH
So fresh, crispy and light! This beer is always a good choice if you want something light to keep the night rolling. This beer exceeded my expectations by far. The packaging is an attention grabber, I would definitely but this again!
Lisa B.
Lakeside, CA
This is my favorite out of the domestic beers. I like to throw some lime in it when its super icey cold. It totally reminds me of my dad. He would drink it when I was young.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart