BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
We always have these at my mom's house, its her favorite because its not too strong and everyone seems to love it as well. So, in her fridge you will ALWAYS see a Six Pack or two. If you are not into strong beers, this is the right one for you.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
Who has not drank a bud? Or two or three....While it is not my beer or choice, I would not turn one down ifI was in the beer mood and it was offered. Easy to drink, no real strong flavors either good or bad so I have no real problems. It is yet one of many crappy, American, beers.
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
Budweiser is the only beer I can stand to drink. In my opinion, it has the best taste. It is affordable, prices run about the same as Bud Light. You also don’t have to worry about someone stealing your beer because not many people drink it.
Laura A.
I'm not much of a beer person, but when I do drink it occasionally, I drink Budweiser. It's a little stronger than Budlight. I also prefer the bottles over cans, not sure why. The 4pk is the perfect amount for me, if I'm just trying to relax.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
This is everyday after work. It's so smooth and so good. I love this beer. My boyfriend and I both get beer after work he gets his keystone and I get my Budweiser. It's not the king of beer for no reason.
Haley V.
Super delicious and a staple beer. You can never go wrong with Budweiser at a party. The beer is a good in between for people just starting to drink beer and new beer enjoyers. It's not overly hoppy or bitter and is available at most stores.
Jennifer  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this beer. It definitely has a crisp and refreshing taste . Not too harsh and perfect for those warm summer days. Budweiser has always been one of my favorite beers. It definitely meets my expectations. I would continue to buy it.
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
"Americas Beer" or a "bud diesel" as my husband likes to call them are a little too heavy for me. After one of these beers I feel super full. I do like to use them for cooking brats at tailgate! The guys always seem to enjoy drinking them as well.
Autumn G.
Waterford
My favorite brand of beer! It's my go to every time! I think the taste is pretty decent (but I'm not a huge fan of beer lol) but I definitely like this one. I think the price is also very reasonable and I buy a pack at least once a month!
Rhiannon G.
We like budweiser beer, but really prefer BudLight if drinking Budweiser. The glass bottles though are what we prefer as it seems like cans get a weird metallic taste and the beer in bottles is close to the great taste that comes from tap.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart