BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Laura A.
I'm not much of a beer person, but when I do drink it occasionally, I drink Budweiser. It's a little stronger than Budlight. I also prefer the bottles over cans, not sure why. The 4pk is the perfect amount for me, if I'm just trying to relax.
Amy L.
Nashua, NH
Average beer and flavor. I enjoy beer that's light but has flavor. This just tastes like light beer which can be great for some, but not for me. It's very affordable which is a pro but I would rather spend a few extra dollars for a tastier beer.
Leyden G.
Bronx , NY
I love budweiser. Really good and refreshig beer! Especially in the summer time while grilling outdoors it's the perfect companion to meat. The price is affordable and it's very easy to find in any store
Renee E.
Mesquite, Tx
Budweiser beer in a glass bottle to me is just great, cold, refreshing full bodied beer. Always my first choice when purchasing and out drinking with friends. Just like it says "Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly.
Abby G.
Binghamton, NY
This is everyday after work. It's so smooth and so good. I love this beer. My boyfriend and I both get beer after work he gets his keystone and I get my Budweiser. It's not the king of beer for no reason.
Katie U.
Dayton, OH
Im not a big fan of beer in general ,but when the time comes and a beer is calling for me or for the hubby it's Bud we turn to. It's smooth, refreshing, and a quencher when the urge is there. Not a bad price either. Readily available just about everything beer and liquor is sold.
Shana H.
Tualatin, OR
Who has not drank a bud? Or two or three....While it is not my beer or choice, I would not turn one down ifI was in the beer mood and it was offered. Easy to drink, no real strong flavors either good or bad so I have no real problems. It is yet one of many crappy, American, beers.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
Budweiser reminds me of late night college parties around the bonfire. They are great, as are all beers made by the Busch family. Great strong flavor. All American company that really comes through in their branding that frequently changes.
Thaly S.
Doral, FL
We always have these at my mom's house, its her favorite because its not too strong and everyone seems to love it as well. So, in her fridge you will ALWAYS see a Six Pack or two. If you are not into strong beers, this is the right one for you.
Jennifer  H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this beer. It definitely has a crisp and refreshing taste . Not too harsh and perfect for those warm summer days. Budweiser has always been one of my favorite beers. It definitely meets my expectations. I would continue to buy it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink