BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I LOVE Budweiser. Ive been drinking it for as long as i can remember lol. My father always drank it when i was a kid and me and my brother would sneak while he was asleep and drink it. Its a great tasting beer that will get you buzzed in no time!
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
I love a cold bud in these Aluminum bottles. I really like being able to cap it back up easily so it does not spill plus I feel the aluminum keeps my beer colder longer. If you love Bud you want to try these aluminum bottles! Plus easy to recycle!
Renee E.
Mesquite, Tx
Budweiser beer in a glass bottle to me is just great, cold, refreshing full bodied beer. Always my first choice when purchasing and out drinking with friends. Just like it says "Because You Deserve What Every Individual Should Enjoy Regularly.
Jacob M.
Woodstock, GA
Gets the job done and doesn't taste too bad. For the price it is alright. Not my favorite, but not the worst. No one really has a problem drinking a bud, but if you are happy it's because you are broke.
Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
Budweiser reminds me of late night college parties around the bonfire. They are great, as are all beers made by the Busch family. Great strong flavor. All American company that really comes through in their branding that frequently changes.
Jessi F.
La Crosse, WI
Budweiser isn’t my favorite type of beer but it has a pretty good taste to it. It’s not too watered down. I’ll usually only drink Budweiser if it’s the only option at a party or something but if there’s something better to choose from I’d choose something else over this.
Amy L.
Nashua, NH
Average beer and flavor. I enjoy beer that's light but has flavor. This just tastes like light beer which can be great for some, but not for me. It's very affordable which is a pro but I would rather spend a few extra dollars for a tastier beer.
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
Budweiser is the only beer I can stand to drink. In my opinion, it has the best taste. It is affordable, prices run about the same as Bud Light. You also don’t have to worry about someone stealing your beer because not many people drink it.
Elizabeth T.
Apopka, FL
This is a great beer to drink if you want something refreshing that is going to hit your taste buds just right. Definitely a love. Only thing is I have to drink it with a lime in it or if not it is too much for me. Would continue to buy when I feel like drinking a nice cold one.
Leyden G.
Bronx , NY
I love budweiser. Really good and refreshig beer! Especially in the summer time while grilling outdoors it's the perfect companion to meat. The price is affordable and it's very easy to find in any store
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart