BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Olivia B.
Wisc Rapids, WI
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Budweiser is a great beer by itself. Put it in this glass and you multiple it's amazing mess by 10. The way the beer pours out into your face hole is compatible to be feeling of taking a drink of water after a night of drinking (except Budweiser doesn't hydrate you)
Rebecca S.
Wolverine Lk, MI
This can premiered at the Budweiser Made In America event. It is a design used by NASA, if I remember correctly. While I think it is a nifty look, I'm not convinced it does much for the taste of the beer. I actually much prefer Bud Light to Budweiser.
Clarissa m.
Super cool packaging! Personally, I prefer a lighter beer but any will do. One of my summer favorites when everyone is sitting by the fire. Brings back great memories. A definite tried and true favorite to bring along to make sure everyone is happy.
Catey A.
Fayetteville, AR
This beer is in a great price range for the quality of beer. This is a great beer if you are going to be outside on a hot day. The beer is not the best tasting beer out there, but it gets the job done. One of the better cheaper beers to buy in bulk for a fun night or a trip to the river.
Ariana G.
Southgate, MI
It feels like we ALWAYS have a case of bud in our refrigerator it's such a popular beer. We more often then not get be biggest box of cans we can find and it lasts about 2 weekends. Great price and great taste.
Taylor R.
Greensburg, KY
Never really tried any of these but it wont let me go with out writing a review. I'm sorry for this. I hope you have a happy new year and 2017 isn't the worst for you and your family. Let's go in with a bang!
Ashley S.
Jonesboro, AR
Bud heavy, the go to when there's just too many fancy beers on the menu. The pride of America. Enjoyable in any atmosphere; at a bar, at the barbecue, on the river, watching the game, ect. Perfect in every way.
Rosa U.
Richland , Wa
I always love to try different beers but Budweiser is always the one that feels like home. It reminds me of those hot summer days hanging out with family and friends just having a good time. It's so refreshing!
Danielle K.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is a solid, dependable beer. While it's not my favorite, this is drinkable and very good! A great replacement for when I don't want to shell out the money for a twelve pack of Coronas. An American Classic.
Jeneane M.
I don't really drink beer, I liked their commercial for 9-11-01 it was sweet. I'm sharing this because I have to.l and reach a certain character limit. Chris and I rarely drink... He's more of a whiskey guy anyway and I like vodka and bourbon whiskey
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink