BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Yani L.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is one of the good beers that I have tried before, because there is another beer but is too strong that give me headaches, then some other ones that just make me go to the bathroom a lot and doesn't do anything. But this one it takes your thirst away and feels good when you're drinking it. :-)
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
Nope nope nope. Won't even drink this if it's the only beer at the bar or party. Horrible taste. You might as well be drinking water. You'll have to drink the whole case before feeling buzzed. Just don't buy it.
Lauren J.
If you are looking for a beer that tastes great, made in the USA, and is easy on your wallet, this beer is for you. My fiance is a die hard fan. Although I prefer Bud Light, Budweiser is always crisp and delicious! I definitely recommend this product!
brittany g.
Charleston, WV
I'm not a big beer drinker, but this isn't my favorite beer. It goes down pretty smoothly. I don't like the the taste of this beer. It always makes me burp like crazy. I only purchase this when I am low on funds and wanna have a good time with friends.
Jenna T.
Pretty good beer if you're not super picky about your beer. It was one of the first that I drank and it didn't turn me off of beer or anything. But I know people who are picky about their beer and they're not big fans so take from that what you will.
Gail G.
Bloomfield, NJ
Delicious and refreshing! The perfect cold beer for relaxing night after work or a party with your closest friends, Nothing comes close to a wholesome swig of this delicious draft beer!!!!

10/10 would drink again.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
I grew up with the beer always in my household and at family parties, so right off the bat I have fond memories of this beer. It is heavier than other beers, but it's not super heavy. I definitely prefer this over Bud Light too, much better flavor.
Courtney L.
My stomach does not mix well with Budweiser. I don’t mind the taste or the price that much but I always have stomach issues when drinking this beer so I don’t drink it at all anymore.
Danielle K.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is a solid, dependable beer. While it's not my favorite, this is drinkable and very good! A great replacement for when I don't want to shell out the money for a twelve pack of Coronas. An American Classic.
Rebecca S.
Wolverine Lk, MI
This can premiered at the Budweiser Made In America event. It is a design used by NASA, if I remember correctly. While I think it is a nifty look, I'm not convinced it does much for the taste of the beer. I actually much prefer Bud Light to Budweiser.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart