BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kristine C.
plymouth
Review for: Budweiser Beer, 12 fl oz, 20 pack more...
Anytime I have ever purchased Budweiser it was for my father-in-law and never really for me. I did have a Budweiser I know a few occasions but definitely did not care for it
Amanda A.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love Budweiser in a can! There’s no better feeling than relaxing by the pool with my dog. I love Budweiser because it gives you a nice and mellow buss, and you can always buy it at a baseball game!
Laura G.
Commerce
Review for: Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT more...
No. Just don’t if there are any other options. It may be on the cheaper end of the spectrum, but even your standard gas station or grocery store has beers to choose from with more flavor than this.
Christina H.
Alexandria, VA
I still say that a cold Budweiser on a hot day is the best drink out there. This is the perfect bbq drink. Or bowling drink. Or pizza drink. I just like Budweiser, clearly.
Kasey F.
Bradford, PA
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 24-16 fl. oz. Aluminum Bottles more...
I don't like the tastes of beer, but I do purchase it for husband and the other marines in his unit. It takes me about 3 beers to start feeling anything, and that's because I'm a lightweight, but it also takes me about 5 hours to finish them. My husband on the other hand loves the taste and has a beer with his dinner every night. We normally purchase about a case every 2 days.
Jacqueline P.
Monmouth Junction
Bud is a basic beer. Good for sporting events and tailgating, but nothing out of this world as far as flavor is concerned. You get a standard beer for the affordable cost, and it's definitely nothing to frown at. Of the beers that are in the similar price range like Coors, this one is better in my opinion.
Aimee D.
Dayton, KY
Budweiser is by far my favorite beer! I love the taste it goes down smooth and taste great on a nice hot night after a hard day at work! I love the price as well. Great quality for a great price!
Tina S.
Bristol
Lots of friends drink bud or bud light! I prefer bud light expecailly on tap but for around the house to have when we have gatherings with friends and family we stock up!
Rachel S.
Laguna Hills, CA
No. Don’t do it. Stop. Put the beer down and look around. There are so many other better beer options. It’s not worth it. It may look inexpensive but it’s just so SO bad.
Linda T.
Lakewood
I have to say, when it's a hot summer day here in the Northeast, and you've been working and sweating, there's probably nothing like an ice-cold Bud to cool you off, inside and out.There might be better beers, but when you want to have few, Bud is probably the number one choice of most Americans I know.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink