BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
Full flavor beer with a long legacy of quality. Budweiser is the strongest brand in my opinion of quality beer but a slightly steeper price than I’d like to see. Regarding flavor it’s full and robust that doesn’t make you feel bad after drinking a couple.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I used to love Budweiser as I thought it was the only beer to drink but as I've gotten older I realize I like the flavor of another brand a lot better. Budweiser still has good body and flavor there are just better brands out there that cost less or about the same!
Yani L.
Cutler Bay, FL
This is one of the good beers that I have tried before, because there is another beer but is too strong that give me headaches, then some other ones that just make me go to the bathroom a lot and doesn't do anything. But this one it takes your thirst away and feels good when you're drinking it. :-)
Destiny W.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser has always been a staple in our house! Before I even drank, my fiancé would always get a Budweiser on all of our dates! So for me personally Budweiser is kind of the beer that led me to my future husband
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Great beer! Just slammed down 6 of them on a Sunday evening - they are *that* easy to drink. Very clean taste and light on the palate - just what I was after.

When I need a clean tasting beer I usually go for the Tassie lagers, but Bud may be my new favorite.

Love it - would highly recommend

Allison S.
Gibsonia, PA
My husband loves drinking these with wings and pizza. He says he can't eat his smoked wings without two of theses to go along with it. He prefers the tin bottles over the cans because he says it tastes different.
Rebekah M.
Monrovia , CA
Nope nope nope. Won't even drink this if it's the only beer at the bar or party. Horrible taste. You might as well be drinking water. You'll have to drink the whole case before feeling buzzed. Just don't buy it.
Shawna G.
One of my favorite beers! This was the first drink I bought when I turned 21. It's cheap and tastes good if you are one who enjoys beer. It's pretty heavy on the stomach but as long as you take it slow, it's fine.
Amanda M.
Arlington, VA
I think Budweiser is one of the most reliable beers out there. Between Bud Heavy and Bud Light, you can't go wrong. They are pretty cheap but they are still great beers. Easy to drink. Anyone who likes beer likes Bud or Bud light. It'll always be around.
Matthew F.
Pinehurst, NC
Love the new America branding on the cans. Can't get any more American than drinking a Budweiser and watching football. Such a great taste that isn't too heavy while still being flavorable. Would highly recommend
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart