BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Budweiser Beer
This beer is fantastic. For the price you get a very nice tasting lager. Not to heavy and not to light it is that perfect beer. I am not a fan of Bud lite because it tastes like water but regular bud is my go to beer also for some reason better out of a bottle than a can but really great all around.
Katie H.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
My friends and I call this hydration beer. It is cheep does its job of assisting in lowing your inhibitions and doesn't taste to terrible. Great to have a parties and music festivals. o and Go america type things. Please drink responsible and make good choices.
Tonya D.
Columbus, OH
I had never tried Budweiser before I met my boyfriend. I was kind of snobby about it at first, thinking it was more of a "redneck" beer, but to my surprise it tastes pretty darn good.
Now, it wouldn't be my first pick but if I had to choose between a Budweiser or a light beer, I'd have to go with a Bud.
Patty O.
Katy, TX
For as long as I can remember I have always seen Budweiser in my parents house. The packaging is great. Budweiser has always met my expectations. Glad to know Budweiser will be here forever. It is always our choice of beer when I go out with my friends.
Katie A.
Sebring, FL
Not really a fan of regular Budweiser, but it's not terrible. If I'm drinking a full calorie beer, I'd prefer craft beer over Budweiser. At a party, I will drink bud light if available.
Amanda D.
I love these smaller cans! Perfect for summer events when it's warm out and your drink is prone to heating up quickly. I can get through the 8oz in a timely manner, before this heat up!
Ginny R.
Meh. Beer is beer. This one is no different. This is the most classic Frat Boy brand, and its ok. I mean, its a thing I buy if I'm having a party, so people do seem to enjoy it. And its like, always on sale, and I can pick it up at the grocery store with my food.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
I love this brand, I am a loyal fan. I've tried every kind you could possibly imagine. When I drink other brands I always get huge headaches. I gave up and just stick to this brand. I wish they still did their tours at their plant in NJ. I always wanted to go!
Briana W.
I love these aluminum bottles from Budweiser! Not only are they patriotic, but they are very well designed! The aluminum bottles in different colors and designs depending on the occassion are so fun and make me lean towards ordering a bud over something else.
Rachel P.
Lake Placid, NY
Nothing says America like cracking open a refreshing bud diesel at a BBQ with friends with country music blasting in the background. The best part about this beer is the people you share it with. (Because if you're going for taste, this ain't for everyone.)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart