BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Emily S.
I am a fan of drinking beer. I like a good variety in my fridge at all times. But, when the stock is low and I just want a regular beer, I always go for a Budweiser. It's got a great taste, and always hits the spot after a long day of work and wrangling the kids.
Temple E.
Norwalk, CA
Not my favorite but it is nostalgic. Like family barbecue party's and cookouts go to. However I never order it when I go to the bars. I'm more of a ipa drinker. It gets the job done though.
Kathryn M.
I like the old simple taste of Budweiser but sadly, I get headaches when drinking Bud so do not buy it often. Good price for most areas but some folks that love Bud tell me the taste is better like the first old buds so maybe they have found the old formula!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Budweiser is a great light tasting beer. I've enjoyed it for years. Its great to have one after hard work in the yard , with a meal, or just hanging with friends on the porch. i particularly enjoy the smaller 7 oz bottles because I'm a light weight and like to be able to get my beer down before it gets warm!
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
This isn't my go to beer but it's a definite top 5. Budweiser is not to filling, but isn't watered down, and has a great taste. I find my self picking up a six pack now and then, and that's no problem because you cant beat the price for classic American Lager.
Jennifer H.
I am a huge Budweiser fan. I actually used to always drink this variety but I have switched to Bud Light for the purpose of saving calories. I still have my occasional Budweiser and it tastes so good. I have never thought it was bitter and it is just an enjoyable beer.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Love the tall boys! Always a great value for bud light wherever you choose to buy. Very light beer that any beer "newbie" would enjoy. My go to choice as my Bloody Mary chaser! One of the brands I typically buy for beer
Ginny R.
Meh. Beer is beer. This one is no different. This is the most classic Frat Boy brand, and its ok. I mean, its a thing I buy if I'm having a party, so people do seem to enjoy it. And its like, always on sale, and I can pick it up at the grocery store with my food.
Rachel P.
Lake Placid, NY
Nothing says America like cracking open a refreshing bud diesel at a BBQ with friends with country music blasting in the background. The best part about this beer is the people you share it with. (Because if you're going for taste, this ain't for everyone.)
Briana W.
I love these aluminum bottles from Budweiser! Not only are they patriotic, but they are very well designed! The aluminum bottles in different colors and designs depending on the occassion are so fun and make me lean towards ordering a bud over something else.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink