BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Whitney Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
This can is fun because it's different, and it's easy to hold, but it doesn't contain as much beer as a normal can. Had these for the first time at a Budweiser event and it added a little fun when we all realized the cans were dented in. Made it easy to hold and dance!
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
Budweiser is my favorite beer out of all beer. I like the taste and the feeling I get after I drink a few. Other beer doesn't quite have that crisp nice refreshing taste like Budweiser does.
Maggie F.
Westport
Great for a cheap beer, definitely not comparable to corona or other more expensive brands- you get what you pay for. I am a repeat customer, especially being a college student it is a lot better than what most people purchase! I would recommend this product to others.
Rhonda M.
Laporte, MN
Budweiser is the only beer I buy. I always buy the bottles because I think it taste better than the cans. A cold Budweiser on a hot day is the best thing ever. I like the flavor of this product. I will always be a Budweiser person. A great beer & and good price.
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
Budweiser is a great light tasting beer. I've enjoyed it for years. Its great to have one after hard work in the yard , with a meal, or just hanging with friends on the porch. i particularly enjoy the smaller 7 oz bottles because I'm a light weight and like to be able to get my beer down before it gets warm!
Temple E.
Norwalk, CA
Not my favorite but it is nostalgic. Like family barbecue party's and cookouts go to. However I never order it when I go to the bars. I'm more of a ipa drinker. It gets the job done though.
Josh S.
Harlem, GA
This isn't my go to beer but it's a definite top 5. Budweiser is not to filling, but isn't watered down, and has a great taste. I find my self picking up a six pack now and then, and that's no problem because you cant beat the price for classic American Lager.
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
Crap light beer. It goes down easy and has almost no flavor. It is cheap and decent for beer games since it is so light. I would not drink this beer or purchase it for personal consumption unless I were throwing a party.
Marissa S.
Madison, WI
Love the tall boys! Always a great value for bud light wherever you choose to buy. Very light beer that any beer "newbie" would enjoy. My go to choice as my Bloody Mary chaser! One of the brands I typically buy for beer
Emily S.
I am a fan of drinking beer. I like a good variety in my fridge at all times. But, when the stock is low and I just want a regular beer, I always go for a Budweiser. It's got a great taste, and always hits the spot after a long day of work and wrangling the kids.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart