BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Gwendolyn J.
Little Rock , AR
Budweiser is the best tasting beer around and they have great package always fresh with great flavors like watermelon lime strawberry omg and great value for you you have to try the watermelon Rita's
Victoria L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I don't like it but it could be because I'm not a bear drinker. the after taste is not something i like. I do like the carbination, but the afte taste is somethign that just inst something that i enjoy.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
This is something my family and I have always enjoyed, and we will continue to do so. I love the brand and advertising as well, and feel like it's such a common thread of a brand in our society today. It brings people together for family functions and such, and creates great memories.
Andrea D.
Greenville, MS
Beer is light and crisp, very refreshing! It helps you to wind down at the end of a very long day! The taste is absolutely remarkable. It will take you out of this world and give such a relaxing feeling! The presentation of the package grabs your attention with excitement to taste!
Carly E.
Liberty Twp, OH
Budweiser has been one of my favorite beers for a long time. The only reason I knocked it down one star is because it is higher in calories than other options. Although I love it, I only drink it on occasion. overall I love Budweiser and it will always be one of my favorites!
Leah M.
Chocowinity, NC
Budweiser is a true American beer. Cold and refreshing and the perfect addition to summer barbecues. This is a working man's signature beverage. I love the patriotism of Anhauser Busch and Budweiser.
Ky W.
Omaha, NE
Budweiser is Budweiser. Just your typical beer that is served everywhere where there is alcohol. If its there I will drink it, if not I am not upset. It tastes watery to me, but it's probably because I have drank so much of it by now.
Sarah H.
RALEIGH, NC
Definitely the classic party beer! Bud is the beer I go to at a party when there's only cheaper options. I wouldn't chose this beer in a non party situation, but it is good when there's nothing else.
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
Budweiser is the best beer to drink. It has a great full bodied taste and they have every size to choose from. Can bottles one 4, twelve, or even 24. However you pick there is something for everyone! When you celebrate friends would choose this so you should grab this for a party!
Sara M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
The only reason you should be drinking this is because you're broke or focused on intensive all-day-drinking (think BBQs where beer pong is happening). Seriously. All it takes is a little extra research on your local beer scene to find a pilsner, kolsch, or wheat beer that does the job better and supports your community too.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink