BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Casey H.
Hamilton, OH
Love the aluminum bottles over glass. Perfect for tailgating. Taking glass bottles to a lot for tailgating always makes me nervous, but for some reason j don't like drinking out of cans. These aluminum bottles are a perfect medium. Still wish there was more flavor in bud light.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
Sometimes there's something about a classic Budweiser that tastes so good, especially at a tailgate or on a hot summer day. I love the aluminum bottles cause they still have the same "sexy" feel as a glass bottle, but with the classic "can" taste and without the breakability!
Allison W.
Omaha, NE
The taste of the beer is very crisp and refreshing. I am usually not much of a beer drinker but I can handle the taste of this and it is well needed after a long day of work. I enjoy the glass bottle. It is easy for me to grip in my hand and I feel it keeps the beer colder.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
I’m not much of a beer person but this was the first beer I ever had. It didn’t disappoint but it was pretty disgusting when it got hot. I got it from a local gas station. Super cheap & easy to find.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I have my on and off feelings about this. Sometimes I don't mind it and sometimes I hate it. It really depends on my mood. In my opinion, it doesn't really have that cheap beer taste, but I just don't really like the after taste.
Michael C.
Las Vegas, NV
As far as domestic beer goes, Budweiser is my all time favorite. It has a smooth, refreshing taste that leaves me wanting another. Bud light tastes almost as good as regular Budweiser. Bud light lime is my all time facorite though, I prefer it over Corona. If you haven't tried a Budweiser yet, go do it as soon as possible.
Marlene C.
Laredo, TX
This is one of my favorte beers. I enjoy having them when their is cookouts and football games. I don't like to get bottles because its a mess if they are dropped by accident. I usually buy cans and put them in the freezer for a while. this beer goes great with chips, fries and wings!
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
Just a simple staple we love around here in the summer, come game day, or when we're just hanging out on the weekend! It isn't fancy beer, but it's cold and crisp and we often have it on hand when our friends drop by. It's also on sale quite frequently at stores like Publix.
Ruth I.
Pullman
This is one of my favorite beers. It is really easy to casually drink. Although it is a little bit more expensive. Budweiser is the next step for me if I did not want to go to a brewery to get a beer. It's not as good but Its cheap and I would buy it again just to sip.
Jennifer H.
Pullman, WA
Not my favorite beer but it's okay. It tastes better on tap rather than in a can or a bottle. I drink it when I don't buy it. It has a bit too much of a hoppy flavor for my taste. It's priced well. Not too expensive. I wouldn't recommend it to others unfortunately.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart