BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
As an occasional beer drinker, I prefer the full flavor and less watered down version of Bud Light. Glass bottles offer a cleaner, crisper taste over the cans. Especially during the summer times when It's hot outside. The cans can leave an unpleasant after taste. Not the best beer on the market, but certainly an easy go to one.
Hailey M.
Metairie, LA
Favorite and go to beer. Everyone loves a bud. Rich taste with a great bite to it. Awesome to her with buffalo wings and a foot ball game on t.v. Budweiser makes quality beer. Would recommend and would purchase again and again.
Maria C.
Astoria, NY
Got this budweiseer beer for 4th of july, mainly because of the packaging as I was color coordinating everything haha! Don't get me wrong the beer is also good and refreshing. I would definitely look forward to the next holiday to see what packaging they come up with.
Elizabeth D.
Modesto, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of this beer. It tastes too strong and not with a taste that to me is pleasant. I would only drink this if I wanted to get drunk and there was nothing else available or if it was the michelada version. In my opinion there's better tasting beers.
Yojana M.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Good beer, strong but delicious flavor. I love to drink it very cold. For weekends and a burger it is the best! Its price is affordable. I take more than one time...The taste is fresh and refreshing. Just what I need is a beer.
Stephanie P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love an all American beer!!!! And these aluminum bottles are everything!!! I've always loved a glass bottle and didn't favor a can, but this solved my problem. Because you don't have to worry about popping the can open and sipping your beet though a small whole. Instead you get the same effect as drinking out a bottle but your beer stays colder longer and you get more beer!
Chloe W.
Lots of people at the restaurant I work at like it. However, whether that is due to the price or the taste I'm not sure. Doesn't really meet my expectations as I don't have any for this sort of product. I don't think I would eeer buy it unless i was throwing a party.
Jessica R.
Family fave for years S. My dad and brother's beer of choice. I was a bud light drinker for over ten years. Not a bad beer however my tastes have changed over the years and I like darker beers now. But you better believe if I'm fishing or on my boat I'm drinking bud
Amy P.
Budweiser beer is a staple of the usa. i find most people will drink it and or love it so i always have it at our events in fact i feel the price is so fair that i buy it almost exclusivly for all our ufc fight nightsat home with our friends. we have converted a few ppl.
Casey B.
Baltimore, MD
I usually drink Bud Light, but when I'm feeling really American, I go for the Budweiser- their marketing scheme is working. This is a super cheap, light (a little bitter), and overall very easy to drink. It's perfect for watching a ball game or BBQing in the hot sun.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink