BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
jennifer b.
Deltona, FL
I think Budweiser has a very basic taste, but it is still one that I enjoy. It is the drink that keeps on giving; you can keep coming back for it and never get sick of it. It represents itself as the all american beer. I would buy this beer anytime.
Sarah C.
Pittsburgh, PA
Completely average beer that goes well with an casual night with friends or a cheaper option than cocktails at a bar. Better than some cheaper beers such as Bud Light, overall a enjoyable beer for an easy night.
Margarita M.
Doral, FL
esta marca siempre me ha gustado mucho es un poco costosa pero vale la pena el sabor es muy rico, es poco fácil de conseguir me gustaría poder encontrarla con mayor facildad y en diferentes lugares, el tamaño es perfecto y el sabor me encanta muy rica
Fal L.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser is a heavy beer - a little too heavy for me. I find that most of my guy friends enjoy Budweiser more than my girl friends. I definitely prefer bud light over budweiser, but would drink it if I wanted a beer and it was the only one available.
Marlene R.
El Paso, TX
Budweiser is my families go to alcohol:) all of our parties & cookouts include it. It gives u a super good buzz a lot faster than most beers so drink responsibly but I definitely recommend it. I love this can too. Anything patriotic is dope in my book
Angela M.
Orlando, FL
This beer is the all American beer. I have been drinking this beer for years now and I won't drink any other beer. Not only is the flavor strong but it has a nice flavor too. Not watered down at all and does not disappoint. Would definitely recommend
Tamara W.
Belton , TX
Basic, very good tasting beer. serve very cold, for best refreshment. very smooth in taste. they have bottles, cans, and aluminum bottles. its about 5% in alcohol content. price is very reasonable is most areas.
Jevon B.
Durham, NC
Ok, let's be real. This is the American standard of beer. Attending a NASCAR event? Budweiser. Attending a pro wrestling show? Budweiser. It is awesome, gets the job done, and is a great value for anyone ready to have a goo time. You should get some.
Jen K.
BROOKLYN, NY
Clean, crisp refreshing beer that just makes you feel good drinking it in general. I always have one at the BBQ and when hanging with friends just to unwind from the day. It tastes great and delicious cold. Would definitely recommend to others to try.
Alyssa B.
Corona, NY
Great American beer! Always resonably priced, and great taste! I'm not a fan of heavy or dark beers, so a Bud is perfect for those summer nights, bbqs, or a night at the bar! I love the new cans for summer too! American flag packaging is so patriotic!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart