BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Yudithvana B.
Buenos Aires
Very soft and sweet, good for an afternoon outside with friends, despite I don't really like so soft beers I really like this one
Saswati P.
C/003, Radhekrishna Park, near Chetna, Kalyan east
Most cost efficient amongst all I have yet tried. Exhilarating effect and worth the while. Do buy it, you surely will appreciate
Clara F.
Review for: BUDWEISER PROMOTIONAL PACKAGING Chinese New Year Beer 16 OZ ALUMINUM BOTTLE more...
Eu e meu namorado companheiro não podemos deixar de todo dia tomar uma geladinha, que não se nega a ninguém, ninguém Ainda aiaia
Wendy L.
Sudbury, ON
Smooth and classic taste! Always up for a bud! Goes good with dinner, or even just hanging around with friends. Best served cold!
Jennifer H.
Fenwick, ON
Budweiser is the perfect beer to drink while sitting on your porch in the summer, or while watching a hockey game in the winter.
Brittney Elizabeth U.
Abbotsford , British Columbia
Great beer, with out breaking the bank. Usually a huge crowd pleaser has a nice smooth taste and not over powering ..yum yum yum
tegan p.
Whitby, ON
best taste ever no after taste i love budweiser it is my first choice of beer i buy it from the beer store and liquor store
angela l.
Saskatoon, SK
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
my personal favourite beer! Not too strong of a flavour! This may be just a Canadian thing, but Budweiser is always my top choice
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Smooth, but beer is not my thing. If I were to order a beer, my choice would most likely be Budweiser, because of its popularity.
Lynn M.
I don't really drink much these days but when I do this is now my choice there is nothing like a nice cool bud. Goes down nicely.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink