BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is a good beer we enjoy micalob or colors better but overall good flavor great price improvements maybe on the gassiness and smell is too strong packaging is always interesting and I possibly will buy in the future
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
Giving this three stars because overall, not a bad American lager. Bud Light Beer, however, would get a 1 or 2 star rating. This beer is what you would expect from a beer in the premium segment, but I would not say it’s ultra American as advertised, given the location of the company that owns Bud.
Nicole M.
Great holiday beer due to the festive packaging. A must have at any barbecue or party. Packaging stands out amongst its competitors. A light, affordable beer for anyone who either loves beer or isn't a big fan of beer.
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
My 1st love beer wise. My Grandfather use to drink this when I was growing up so when I was of age I had one with my Grandpa an it was my first beer, so it was love at first taste! Great taste, totally gets the job done if you want a buzz or feel good quickly. The price is good for the quality and quantity.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I tried Budwiser Beer and I did not like the taste. I thought I was bitter and gross. For me to finish I had to mix with soda. Which helped the flavor. This is something I will not buy or try again. As for recommending I'm not for or against. Everybody has their own taste. I'd say try and form your own opinion.
Jessica B.
This seems to be in the race for best beer with Coors. I like the Budweiser brand but do prefer other beers over this one. I think it is good value and it all comes down to taste. I enjoy a cold, light beer but wouldn't pick this one as my first choice.
Mercedes B.
Worcester, MA
If you love this brand of beer, then you will love the look and taste of this product. I have always been a beer girl. This beer is inexpensive, a great quality, and tastes wonderful. I live these bottles that the beer comes in now. They are easier to hold, easier to store in my fridge, and look cool too. I honestly love this beer company, the product, price and taste. I don't think you will be disappointed if you buy this brand with this container. I think you will love it as much as i do.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Cool looking American concept on the tall cans, but I hate this beer. It tastes so watered-down that it makes it very hard to drink. It’s not enjoyable, it’s not very crisp, and I definitely wouldn’t use it as a starter beer. I would probably only drink this beer after I’ve already had about five or six better beers.
Alyssa S.
Ugh, what can I say? Shamefully, I will go to the store and buy a case of "bud" for a few family members who haven't learned what real beer should taste like. At least it's cheap and it leaves more real beer for the rest of us to drink. I will say that I've has a pretty good drink that uses "bud" as a mixer.
Vicki B.
BLOOMINGTON, IL
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Me and my husband usually won't drink more than a four pack in a week. The only beer we have ever bought is Budweiser in bottles. It doesn't taste the same any other way. Also I leave the carton in the door when the beer is gone to put bottle water in so that they don't rattle or fall over in the door.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart