BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jade A.
Falher
This is my go to beer when I am out and the establishment has a crappy beer selection. Hoppy taste but not bitter.
michelle h.
Brookfield, NS
Pretty good beer. Has a fairly mild flavor, not too bitter. Also, doesn't have a bad aftertaste like some beers.
sandra d.
North York, ON
I like this classic. No frills just good beer. They make really good cold shots too. Worth a try. Good price too
Cassie M.
Port Hope, ON
Tastes ok not my fav Definetly good in price and tastes like it too expensive when buying it at hockey games tho
Katherine O.
Chile
This product is delicious and amazing... I love it... beer it's not my favorite drink but THIS one is really good
Mackenzie M.
oshawa, ON
Good tasting beer, not too expensive also love the slim cans, perfect for times when you don't want a full beer.

Alanah P.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Budweiser 7 Oz 4/6 Pks Beer 24 Pk Glass Bottles more...
My preferred type of beer so nice love it on hot summer days lovely taste I will definitely keep buying this beer
Karolyn G.
WOODSTOCK, ON
Not a fan of this brand though it is my husband's favorite beer. I will drinking if it's all we have in the house
Hilarieh E.
Hermosillo
Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho Me encanta me gusta mucho mucho mucho
Laura P.
St. Helens, St. Helens
Just not even proper beer is it? So weak and crappy. I just do not like it. Gets you really smashed though hahaha
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink