BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Raizelle L.
Good beer. Good for camp fires and get togethers. Good for friends. Would recommend to friends and family
Teko I.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle more...
in my country beer is very popular drink. i repeat consumer often. :)))))))))))) it meet my expectation.
Caitlin k.
nashville, TN
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Love the packaging on these cans. Cant go wrong with a budweiser at any event or week night get together.
Carleigh D.
Good beer. A little pricey. I do not drink beer often but this is good. Would buy again. Smooth. Hsjsjajs
Aoife C.
Tipperary
I am a lover of Budweiser but I find I get so bloated after it and Soooo gassy haha my poor boyfriend :P
Zoe S.
Kingston Park , Newcastle upon Tyne
One of my favourite beers. I prefer this original to the bud lite beers. It's refreshing and really nice.
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
I love this beer. I feel it's my go to beer on a night out. It's delicious and refreshing and low priced.
Melissa P.
Tastes great and keeps for a long time prefer cans to bottles tastes great have been buying bud for years
Patti L.
Great taste no after taste must always be ice cold and plenty in the fridge a true must have at our house
Irene L.
Always reaching for that budweiser beer whenever I'm out at a bar or club. can never go wrong with bud :)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink