BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Becky B.
Let’s face it, we all love an ice cold beer once and a while, even us girls! My fave beer nothing compares!
Kelsey V.
Blenheim
Perfect for a hot summers day with friends (or alone). Always keep the beer cold, twist the cap and cheers!
Gabriela R.
Puebla
Muy rica. Me gusta. Cero pesada, buen sabor. Buenas cuerpo y en cuanto a calidad -precio. Esta equilibrado
Sara U.
Washington, MO
I do prefer beer in a bottle but just can't handle Budweiser. Just not my favorite if the Budweiser family.
Charlotte O.
I’m not a big beer drinker so when I found Budweiser and it tasted great it a beer I’m going to stick with
Kasha K.
Brampton, ON
Just a classic, cheap beer. Easy to get down, isn't too hoppy an a classic. But I'm.also not a beer snob so
Anastasia G.
Calgary, AB
Smooth taste, great for a quick beer with the girls or to sip on after work. Would recommend this for sure.
Zara R.
Wirral
Love the Budweiser, light refreshing taste just like summer feels. I've been drinking this since I was 18.
Tiffany A.
Summerside, PE
Best beer out there... don't argue it's true... I don't drink beer but when I do... it's definitely the bud
Megan B.
Tottenham, Ontario
Smooth , good tasting beer.. Perfect for baumfires and the summer.. really it's perfect for anytime of year
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink