BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alexandra R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta, no es mi favorita pero indiscutiblemente me gusta mucho, la recomiendo sin dudar. Muy buena!!
Rafaela M.
I like Budweiser and I drink it always when i go out. It's a beer on point. Not too week either strong.
debbie k.
ontario,canada
My husband is a big fan of bud, but i personally find it too sweet..a guys factor its the perfect beer
Danae R.
Minden, NV
Excelente sabor y textura, me encanta siempre compro de esta, precio conveniente, recomendable un 100%
Chloe T.
My definite go to beer. Would always drink this above anything else, absolutely love the taste of it
Tiffany M.
London , DC
Nice and smooth, not my favorite but not bad for a cheap beer. I prefer bottles over cans for sure.
Kiera H.
Dalton, Cumbria
My favourite tinned lager and also nice from the bottle very nice flavour and always my first choice!
Nicole M.
Budweiser is my boyfriends favourite drink so am constantly buying him some whenever I’m at the shops
Sarina P.
Pitt Meadows
Not sure what to say but this is better then molson Canadian. And will never change to anything else.
Tarra S.
Winnipeg, MB
Good for camping good for the game. If you don't know what to get someone never lose with Budweiser.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart