BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
heather y.
Its alright couldbe way worst or at least taste better. never drink it when the bottle is warm yuck. really cold is best.
Tanya H.
Portsmouth, Southsea
Not a fan of it but will drink it if none of my other favourites are available to drink in my local bar or restaurant 😊
Grace G.
Dunfermline
Not a fan of beer, cans taste rather Metallicy. I probably wouldn't drink it again unless there was nothing else to get
Lisa S.
Toronto, ON
I like the size of the 12 oz cans..they are just the right size to stay cold long enough to drink it without guzzling.
Charlotte W.
One of my absolute favourite chill out drinks be it at home or chilling at the pub! Must be chilled but amazing flavour
Amy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, I like original beers compared to the fruity Budweiser beers. Give it to me straight! Keeps the night young.
Ellen M.
Toronto
Love this one not strong no yucky after taste and goes great on summer night followed w a bbq served chilled of course
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I love Budweiser Beer, it goes down smooth and it never leave an aftertaste, for my stagette, that was my only request.
Sheila H.
Belleville, Ontario, N/A, N/A
I haven't drank it since it was bought out. It used to be my go to beer. It was crisp and refreshing when it was cold.
Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
Budweiser Beer Great beer moderate calories. My other half enjoys this beer and is big on his fitness/ diet.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink