BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Samira M.
I honestly feel that Budweiser beer is smooth and not as hoppy as other beers. I went to a few art galleries that had PBR and it was OKAY , and then the last one had Budweiser and you notice the difference it way smoothr and doesn't have a crazy after taste
Hillary H.
whitehall, mt
Budweiser is the beer of choice by some of my friends and family. We buy it when we know certain people are on their way. The packaging, regardless of can or bottle, has always had the distinguishable Budweiser labeling. This is one company that remains true to itself and sells a consistently great product.
Karly D.
Pharr, TX
I don't drink! So instead I cook with Budweiser. I gives the food a deeper, rich flavor. You can do this with any flavor/draft beer you prefer. I boil brats or any sausage in it, then finish them on the grill like you would normally do. This makes you feel like you are at Germanfest or Octoberfest any time. I have also added some Bud to my chili recipes. It makes a great beer-cheese soup or cheese dip. Great any time of year but I really enjoy it this time of year with tailgating and fall recipes.
Naomi E.
Review for: Budweiser Beer 8 Oz Slim Can more...
Best beer in my opinion. It has a great flavor and is smooth. Isn't expensive and it tastes good. I love Budweiser plus it’s an American beer and I love their patriotism. It’s my go to beer if I’m looking to be cheap.
Sharon L.
It's like a weird tasting ginger ale to me, but to be honest, most beers taste the same (except maybe Guinness, which is a no from me for sure). I would not say no to a Budweiser if it's all a party host had to offer.
Tamara D.
Hudson, FL
My hubby loves this beer. He only drinks bud. HE will go to another store if the store he stops at doesn't carry this. We always have 1 or 2 beers in the fridge. I do use this to make chicken. It gives the chicken sandwhiches a great flavor. Its bud time!!
Elizabeth P.
Grantsville, UT
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I like Budweiser, It's got a good full flavor. It's not my first choice of beer (only because Blue Moon is my love) but I definitely prefer it over most of the other brands at the grocery store. It's a classic american beer perfect for BBQ's and Summer.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Hands down my favorite beer! Most don’t like it but I like this better than Bud Light since of course it’s not watered down. This is definitely my go to beer and will continue to be a costumer until the end! In fact Budweiser is the reason I met my husband lol he couldn’t believe that we had the same taste in beer
Jessica B.
This seems to be in the race for best beer with Coors. I like the Budweiser brand but do prefer other beers over this one. I think it is good value and it all comes down to taste. I enjoy a cold, light beer but wouldn't pick this one as my first choice.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
Cool looking American concept on the tall cans, but I hate this beer. It tastes so watered-down that it makes it very hard to drink. It’s not enjoyable, it’s not very crisp, and I definitely wouldn’t use it as a starter beer. I would probably only drink this beer after I’ve already had about five or six better beers.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart