BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
kT G.
Edmonton
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Great beer glass if you prefer the classic look and taste of beer. The shape is also good for smaller hands
Tiffany A.
Summerside, PE
Best beer out there... don't argue it's true... I don't drink beer but when I do... it's definitely the bud
hannah b.
Im a girl but this is my go-to drink if i want to chill. Not too bitter, not too strong, BUD is amazeballs
Rachael G.
Hamilton
My usual. Saturday. night tipple of choice a refreshing crisp beer best served chilled!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
April M.
Sandy Lake, ON
My favorite beer! A nice cold of bud is the best!! Doesn't taste awful, just a smooth great beer. CHEERS!
Becky B.
Let’s face it, we all love an ice cold beer once and a while, even us girls! My fave beer nothing compares!
Zara R.
Wirral
Love the Budweiser, light refreshing taste just like summer feels. I've been drinking this since I was 18.
Gabriela R.
Puebla
Muy rica. Me gusta. Cero pesada, buen sabor. Buenas cuerpo y en cuanto a calidad -precio. Esta equilibrado
Shannon C.
Georgetown
Love this beer. Doesn’t give you a heavy/full feeling like some beers do. In the middle range for pricing.
Amanda R.
This beer is ok not the best I have ever had but not bad prefer others but if tjats all u had then its good
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart