BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kelsey V.
Blenheim
Perfect for a hot summers day with friends (or alone). Always keep the beer cold, twist the cap and cheers!
Sarah J.
Aberaman , Aberdare
My favourite beer! So light, not heavy like other beers. It's very tasty. Easy to enjoy and not expensive.
Shannon C.
Georgetown
Love this beer. Doesn’t give you a heavy/full feeling like some beers do. In the middle range for pricing.
Charlotte O.
I’m not a big beer drinker so when I found Budweiser and it tasted great it a beer I’m going to stick with
Kasha K.
Brampton, ON
Just a classic, cheap beer. Easy to get down, isn't too hoppy an a classic. But I'm.also not a beer snob so
Tiffany A.
Summerside, PE
Best beer out there... don't argue it's true... I don't drink beer but when I do... it's definitely the bud
Sara U.
Washington, MO
I do prefer beer in a bottle but just can't handle Budweiser. Just not my favorite if the Budweiser family.
Anastasia G.
Calgary, AB
Smooth taste, great for a quick beer with the girls or to sip on after work. Would recommend this for sure.
Paradise H.
cairo
can not judge this product because I am using it yet, but I hope to try it soon so that I can judge it well
Amanda R.
This beer is ok not the best I have ever had but not bad prefer others but if tjats all u had then its good
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart