BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Courtney R.
Torbay
This is my go to beer if i am to drink beer. I find it rr
Efreshing and dont taste gross like other beer. Its smooth beer to drink
Nicola G.
West Sussex, Chichester
This isn't even beer! It's takes like a shandy! An insult to the beer industry, and a hell no from me. I'm about the big boy beers.
Elizabeth N.
Es una de las mejores cervezas y personalmente mi favorita no es tan amarga pero tampoco es suave uno la puede beber sin problemas
ashley e.
I love drinking Bud when I'm out with my friends, and it makes a great pre-drink too! Best beer for beer pong and flip cup, by far!
🎀katiuska P.
la romana
Is a very good beer, you have to try it. Is one of my favorite. Is perfect for those party, is not so expensive so you can get it.
Ameenah M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Smooth, but beer is not my thing. If I were to order a beer, my choice would most likely be Budweiser, because of its popularity.
Courtney B.
Baker Settlement
One of my favourite beers. Great taste, smooth drinking. If a basic beer is wanted as opposed to a craft beer, this is my choice.
Roberto T.
Bauru
my husband loves whenever we go to the supermarket he buys her and super found and super easy to access her and super recommended
Exstacy P.
fredericksburg , Virginia
I really like the crisp taste of this beer. Its definitely a finer beer for an affordable price. I would definitely recommend it.
Isabela M.
São José do Rio Preto
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
My favorite beer in the world. Is tasty, the smell is awesome. Is not too strong, but says for what she came. The price is good.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink