BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Georgette K.
Excellent love ir very refreshing very good drink it very Cold to beat perfect nice flavour but not so strong
Kirsty M.
Ipswich, Ipswich
My husband got me drinking this although I don’t like beer much I will happily drink this it’s so refreshing
Ashley S.
Tastes great & stays cold longer! Light taste and not overpowering. Great for summer BBQs and sports events.
Sahra-jessica F.
Wahnapitea , MD
The aluminum bottles keep the beer so much colder than the regular glass or cans do. Will buy again for sure.
Mandy C.
Prince George
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I drink this at work (on days off of course) as we have an ice tap that pours at -2 degrees celsius sooo good
Deanna B.
Edmonton
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser taste is pretty good but it's not my favourite I don't purchase it as often as I would other brands
Lisa T.
Ottawa, ON
I drink this beer as a second option as it is not as smooth as Miller but hits the spot on a hot summer day!
Jill R.
Coaldale , AB
With clamato juice... Yum! Budweiser is my favorite brand of beer alone or with a top up of clam. So smooth.
Hayley b.
Sevierville Tennessee
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
There is nothing I love more than to go to a restaurant after a long day and enjoy a large glass of Budweiser
Karen Lynn N.
Champlain, NY
Ok beer but i prefer craft beer then commercial beer but this one is fine if there is no craft beer available
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart