BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Shireen L.
Courtenay, BC
A great, light and refreshing beer, a firm favorite in our household. I like that it doesn't leave a funny aftertaste
Shania C.
Lawrencetown , NS
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Well what can I say? This is one of the most popular beers where I'm from, it goes down easy and has a nice fizz to it.
Sharon H.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
It is smooth and the taste is suitable for women. Very light taste but never loose the good beer taste. I love it much
Tanya H.
Portsmouth, Southsea
Not a fan of it but will drink it if none of my other favourites are available to drink in my local bar or restaurant 😊
shelley s.
woodburn, Carrickfergus
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
budweiser is a light refreshing beer and i enjoy this while having a social drink with friends , i like the mild taste
Amanda F.
Beausejour, MB
I usually hate beer but this one is definitely my beer of choice! It's smooth and not hard to swallow like some beers.
Ellen M.
Toronto
Love this one not strong no yucky after taste and goes great on summer night followed w a bbq served chilled of course
Amy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Honestly, I like original beers compared to the fruity Budweiser beers. Give it to me straight! Keeps the night young.
Crys H.
Good beer. Its in my top picks. Pretty common beer so its easily accessible. And it costs about the same as any other.
Lily C.
Ohsweken, ON
Best tasting beer I have had in a while. I highly recommend this to drink for a football party that you are attending.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink