BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Valerie Ann O.
Dallas, TX
My 1st love beer wise. My Grandfather use to drink this when I was growing up so when I was of age I had one with my Grandpa an it was my first beer, so it was love at first taste! Great taste, totally gets the job done if you want a buzz or feel good quickly. The price is good for the quality and quantity.
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
An all American beer right here! It goes down smooth, has that good distinct flavor, AND it has a higher alcohol percentage which means a bigger buzz for a smaller price ;) very affordable and fun to drink! I recommend.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
I tried Budwiser Beer and I did not like the taste. I thought I was bitter and gross. For me to finish I had to mix with soda. Which helped the flavor. This is something I will not buy or try again. As for recommending I'm not for or against. Everybody has their own taste. I'd say try and form your own opinion.
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
This is one of the first beers i remember my family drink growing up. Im not too big of a fan of beer and definitely not a huge fan of this one. It seems to make me burp way more than other beers. I only settle with this when Its the only options. I actually prefer the bottle over the can, its a way cleaner taste.
Heather C.
Budweiser brings a smile to my face because it brings back a lot of great memories. My grandparents, uncles and aunts would always have Budweiser at family functions; it's been their beer of choice for as long as I c an remember. It's got a good flavor, a smooth finish and you'll feel the affects after only a few.
Isabella M.
Edinburg, Tx
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
This is a good beer we enjoy micalob or colors better but overall good flavor great price improvements maybe on the gassiness and smell is too strong packaging is always interesting and I possibly will buy in the future
Hillary H.
whitehall, mt
Budweiser is the beer of choice by some of my friends and family. We buy it when we know certain people are on their way. The packaging, regardless of can or bottle, has always had the distinguishable Budweiser labeling. This is one company that remains true to itself and sells a consistently great product.
Adam F.
Williamsville, NY
Giving this three stars because overall, not a bad American lager. Bud Light Beer, however, would get a 1 or 2 star rating. This beer is what you would expect from a beer in the premium segment, but I would not say it’s ultra American as advertised, given the location of the company that owns Bud.
Maricela P.
I love this beer. It's so smooth. It's always our choice for any occasion. When football season comes around they always have our teams logo on it. It may be too strong for beginners. Always has a great price. Would recommen for the " grown and sexy " ! lol
Kristina J.
Fergus Falls, MN
King of Beers. Love the horse commercials. King of Beers. Love the horse commercials. King of Beers. Love the horse commercials. King of Beers. Love the horse commercials. King of Beers. Love the horse commercials. King of Beers. Love the horse commercials.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart