BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Courtney C.
Fergus , ON
Review for: Budweiser Beer 12 Oz Glass Bottle more...
This beer goes down like water and to me that’s a good thing. Nice smooth taste with no weird flavours and a great price.
Samantha M.
Sudbury
This beer is my favorite. It has a bold but not to sttong taste and is great in cans. I buy it often and will continue .
wynter-rain o.
i don't drink beer often but when i do, i always get budweiser. its smooth, enjoyable. great to share with friends.
Hellen M.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
É uma cerveja com um gosto mais forte, marcante. Recomendo pra uma noite em um bar com os amigos, uma festa mais agitada
Janice S.
Tastes great! No tinny aftertaste like you get with cans. Pretty competitive prices too. I pick one up every now and then
Danika D.
North bay, ON
Good beer for you money. Tastes great. Easy to find anywhere you go which makes this a good option. A good lounging beer
Janice S.
Love a good bud. Must be very cold though! If your looking for just a plain, beer. Nothing too fancy-this ones for you!!
Irene L.
Definitely prefer the glass bottles more than just the regular cans! Just so more satisfying to drink out of :) love bud
Amber L.
Yarmouth
I love bud Weiser beer .When I go to the bar and am feeling like a beer night it's bud that I order.Bud is my bud I say😊
Jeralyn L.
Stettler , AB
Good beer. Usually available anywhere you go. I like the flavor, it's a nice change from the lighter beer I usually buy.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink