BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Louise F.
Rio de Janeiro
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans more...
Tastes good also when the weather is really hot and make the beer turns warm fast, is soft and smooth, I like it
Karolyn G.
Woodstock, ON
Not a fan of this brand though it is my husband's favorite beer. I will drinking if it's all we have in the house
Katherine O.
Chile
This product is delicious and amazing... I love it... beer it's not my favorite drink but THIS one is really good
Adina B.
United Kingdom
Is good. My husband drink this beer. It have a taste some little biter, but is good. I recommend this beer cold .
Krissy A.
London, ON
Always my go to beer at concerts. It is not offensive and goes down easily. Great to bring to a barbecue as well
Charlie W.
Chemainus
I love love love bud! It goes down smoothly and tastes great! I also love that they sponsor the bays! To jays go.
anailu m.
Me encanta su sabor, es muy refrescante para los días de calor, considero para mi gusto que es una cerveza suave
Catherine H.
One of my favourite beers, usually buy this if it's on offer in the supermarket. Beautiful ice cold in the summer
sheri k.
Any beer is better for me, especially Bud. The difference between the can and bottle taste is like night and day.
Alina P.
North York , KY
Nice beer but for me it's a little bit strong. But my husband loves it. It's something like Stella Artois for me.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart