BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
samantha c.
Pembroke, ON
My 2nd favorite beer. I can always depend on bud to freshen up my night. Top quality with a great taste!! Reccomend!
Like it.....
it is a good beer and it can easy bought.great taste. i prefer drinking it from a glass bottle than cans
Shianne Luna J.
Saskatoon, SK
Budweiser beer is the smoothest best beer out there. I wouldn't hesitate to drink it if someone passed me one.
Kelly Y.
Woodbridge , ON
Lol over the cans they stay cold and are easier to store then the bottles. Great taste and you get your money's worth
Shianne C.
St Catharines
One of my favourite beers. I highly recommend. Wish it was a little cheaper, but you get what you pay for I suppose.
Shelby M.
Belleville, ON
I love Budweiser. If I choose to drink beer it’s this I get. I’m not a fan of beer generally but this is my favourite
Lili P.
Lacombe, AB
It's good and no complaints. Easy drinking and no bitter beer taste. Smooth and doesn't give that tinny after taste.
Taryn T.
Stratford
Budweiser is a great beer. It doesn't have that bitter taste like other beers. Its great quality for the price point.
Yasmin A.
Donnybrook, Dublin, Dublin
I love that this can be shared with your family or friends very convenient for small gathering and taste like heaven
Andrea M.
MAPLE, ON
Good chilling beer. Affordable, not horrible tasting. A classic go to beer. The king of beers !! Enjoyable all in all
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart