BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kat S.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Personally I prefer it bottled, it just doesn't taste the same in a can. Overall not really my drink of choice but pretty okay for a chill night in.
Leah H.
We primarily buy this one because it's inexpensive, but you definitely sacrifice some quality. I'm not the biggest fan, but I'll have it with dinner.
Jana W.
Sault ste marie, ON
With the prices going up it's the same price at light beer and even pretty close to the cheap beer. It's my go to now for beer. Mellow , good taste .
Amy G.
Enjoy the smoothness of this beer & its one of the only beer i will drink! Use it for cooking, made pulled pork nachos and it gave an amazing flavor!
Lauren K.
Manchester
I’m not a massive beer drinker but if someone said to me you have to have a beer it would be Budweiser. It’s smooth and easy to drink, not too strong
Ivanka S.
Waterloo, ON
This is one of my favourite American beer. It has just the right amount of Hop. It has a smooth taste and is not as bitter as most American beers.
Joanne 🌙.
United Kingdom
As much as I like Budweiser it is very gassy, like it gives me major burps, the taste isn't for everyone but I think it's a really nice casual beer
Martina B.
Kelowna, BC
Probably my go to best, it isn’t as bitter as other beers I’ve found. How’s great with almost everything and of course great for a hot summer day.
Shannon L.
Penticton, BC
This is our number 1 beer of choice when we're wanting just a nice light beer on a hot summer day or to mix with Clamato juice! We love Budweiser!
Vera C.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal
The thing I like the most of Budweiser is how practical of drink it is. Fresh flavor, not strong, not very light, very refreshing and always cheap.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink