BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tara B.
Wirral, Merseyside
Budweiser Beer Great beer moderate calories. My other half enjoys this beer and is big on his fitness/ diet.
Cassandra R.
Ottawa, ON
Great product ! Good for beer pong and just hanging out with friends. Would definitely recommend Budweiser to everyone!
Jill B.
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
I love Budweiser Beer, it goes down smooth and it never leave an aftertaste, for my stagette, that was my only request.
Kayleigh B.
Tried this a few times before used to like it a lot. Not a big fan of beer but I'm sure any beer lover would love this
Beth M.
One of the typical go to beers. Fairly easy drinking but wouldn’t be my first choice seems to have a watery after taste
Sharon H.
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
It is smooth and the taste is suitable for women. Very light taste but never loose the good beer taste. I love it much
Alex H.
London, ON
Perfect blend not too strong and not too weak. I love that they often have chances to buy cases with prizes inside! Fun
Shireen L.
Courtenay, BC
A great, light and refreshing beer, a firm favorite in our household. I like that it doesn't leave a funny aftertaste
Kateřina Š.
Stachy
I am from Czech republic so this beer is everywhere and i dont like this one. I think that there are some better beers.
Charlotte W.
One of my absolute favourite chill out drinks be it at home or chilling at the pub! Must be chilled but amazing flavour
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart