BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Katrina F.
A good flavour, cool and crisp. A great drink when drunk on it's own and with lemonade for a lighter cool drink in the summer or as a ladies drink.
Ivanka S.
Waterloo, ON
This is one of my favourite American beer. It has just the right amount of Hop. It has a smooth taste and is not as bitter as most American beers.
Tammy G.
Kilmarnock
Easiest beer to drink i find. Goes down very smooth. Doesnt leave me gassy like most beers do. If i choose to drink beer this is what i always pick
Vera C.
Mexico City, Distrito Federal
The thing I like the most of Budweiser is how practical of drink it is. Fresh flavor, not strong, not very light, very refreshing and always cheap.
Allison H.
Oshawa, Ontario Canada
This is a favorite among many of my friends, so I always have some on hand. It can end up being a little heavy for my so I stick to two or three.
Martina B.
Kelowna, BC
Probably my go to best, it isn’t as bitter as other beers I’ve found. How’s great with almost everything and of course great for a hot summer day.
Courtney T.
Not my favorite beer by a campfire it's a nice beer to have. Best had when cold. I mixed it with ano apple whiskey and it was delicious. A must try
Faroth M.
Chatham
Great tasting beer!!!! Goes down smooth, quenches your tastebuds!!! Packaging and appearance is great too. Definitely will be a repeat customer!!!
Maggie T.
Edmonton, AB
Budweiser is love Budweiser is life, bud is my go to beer, always and forever. It’s inexpensive but quality. It’s not heavy or too strong tasting.
Shannon L.
Penticton, BC
This is our number 1 beer of choice when we're wanting just a nice light beer on a hot summer day or to mix with Clamato juice! We love Budweiser!
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink