BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tasty S.
Budwiser is my go to beer with I plan on sipping a brew with some friends on the boat or around the pool. So golden good 😊
Ashley D.
Has always been my basic beer! If I want something simple, that I know I enjoy, Budweiser is the way I go. No gimmics etc.
Steffani M.
Love this beer always have a few of these in my fridge for the weekend cant beat a ice cold budwiser after a long hard day!
Leah L.
You just cannot beat an ice cold Bud on a summers day. Refreshing and full of flavour. It's always been my lager of choice.
Justine B.
Canada
One of my favorite every day beers, or backyard fire beers, goes down easy and is always on sale making it very affordable!
Mary-Ann O.
Snow Lake
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
This is my husbands go to brand. He says it’s the only kind we should purchase. According to him it’s the “king @ of beer.
lindsay b.
Vernon, BC
Love budwiser beer it tastes so good not bitter or water tasting just right! King of beers lol even the non alcoholic one
Samantha M.
Sudbury
This beer is my favorite. It has a bold but not to sttong taste and is great in cans. I buy it often and will continue .
Lydia H.
Review for: Beer 6 - 7 fl oz bottle more...
Not normally one for beer but this one I can drink! Its also always on offer in atleast one of the supermarkets .. winner
Amber L.
Yarmouth
I love bud Weiser beer .When I go to the bar and am feeling like a beer night it's bud that I order.Bud is my bud I say😊
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart