BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jess T.
NORTH BERWICK, NORTH BERWICK
Go to beer. My absolute favourite to drink from a can, not so keen on it out of a tap. Lovely when cold and straight from the fridge.
Vanessa D.
This is one of my husband's favorite beers. He prefers the bottles over the cans. We tend to get this brand when we have people over.
Sarah G.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
It's my favorite love it. It's a smooth taste. It's the only beer I will drink. It's affordable and can always be found in my fridge
Sarah F.
kelowna
Budweiser Beer has always been my go to beer! The taste is mouth watering. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a nice cold Budweiser
Jessica H.
Toronto, ON
Love to drink this on a hot summer day when this is super chill after a softball game. Nothing like an affordable and delicious beer
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
Easy to drink - smooth and light. Great to grab for a party or a night with some friends, for game night, or a night out at the pub.
Amanda C.
Edmonton, Alberta
My go-to bar beer. Simple and classic. Very smooth and pretty good for students who don't have the money to be buying high end beers.
Shawna S.
Toronto , ON
Can't go wrong with a nice cold bud from time to time . Can be found in all beer stores and is always priced good .has a good flavor
Rachelle R.
Maple Ridge
Hands down my 'go to' beer. Brilliant flavour and amazing crisp taste. Its great in a glass or bottle, but best in an ice cold can.
Courtney R.
Torbay
This is my go to beer if i am to drink beer. I find it rr
Efreshing and dont taste gross like other beer. Its smooth beer to drink
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink