BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Ashley K.
Review for: Suitcase Beer 24 - 12 fl oz cans more...
Again not my fave, it has a strong flavour. I prefer light beer. But if you like a stronger flavour than this one is for you
Ana S.
Serbia
Refreshing, tasty, loving the draft one as well. But also light, not for ones who like stronger beers. Also, no headaches :)
Katie H.
Wolverhampton
Love this very refreshing but I can't drink Budweiser for a long time as it gives me headache which is a shame as I love IT!
Gaby R.
Doral, FL
I like to drink these but I cannot get them everywhere. They are good with Pizza!

I usually buy them for trips to the beach!
T S.
Not exactly a favorite, but works when nothing else is available. smooth taste, goes down easy. wont exactly break your bank.
Tyler K.
Warren, MI
Occasionally my boyfriend will drink a Budweiser beer but prefers Miller Lite. Budweiser is a last resort and our household.
Bailey H.
Great beer, easy to carry packaging. Tastes great with a steak at a july 4th cookout and is great when you just wanna relax.
Mariangela B.
Sandy Springs, GA
Bud is like little girls beer. Even the ones that are not light taste like water. There are indeed better beers in the world.
Erynn W.
Saint Albert
My go to when I just want to sit back and relax with a drink. Not too deep of a flavour so just perfect for my beer cravings
daphne l.
Boucherville
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I really like those glass i have received 2 of them as a gift and when i take a beer im proud to take my glass to drink :)
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart