BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Nicole N.
Atlantic Canada
Classic beer. Always a go to. Easy to digest and refreshing taste. I’ve tried many beers and must say I always go back to bud.
Alisha L.
Chatham, Ontario
Such a smooth beer. I rarely drink beer products, but this one is by far the best I've ever tried! Would definitely recommend!
Paula M.
St. John's
I love Budweiser beer. It has a great taste and is very smooth. I could always sit back and relax with a Budweiser in my hand.
Jacqueline S.
Ingersoll, ON
It's ok. Not my favourite beer, and I'm not much of a beer drinker. Prefer other brands but this is ok if it's what's offered.
Chelsea C.
Welland
Best tasting beer . its the only beer i drink and enjoy . its perfect for little parties and bbqs and refreshing in the summer
Ashley E.
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Great beer. Love the flavor of it. Usually when offered to me I take it. Not too strong in tasting but its not my go-to beer.
Erin B.
London, ON
Review for: Beer 6 - 16 fl oz; 1 pt; cans more...
Smooth and easy to drink. Always a must have our home. It is a beer that hasn’t changed how it tastes. Budweiser Beer
Irene L.
Really prefer bud over all the other beer brands. Something about it just makes me always reach for this instead of the others
Stacey C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Have always loved this beer. I'm not big into craft beers I prefer the classics and in my opinion, bud is the daddy of them all
Stephanie G.
Toronto, ON
I really don't like beer too much, but Bud is drinkable at least. It's cheap beer, and so you really can't expect much from it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart