BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Kylie J.
Hawarden, IA
Bud Weiser has always been my favorite brand of beer . I think it is affordable. I can get a case for a good price. The packaging is always very catchy. I wouldn't fix anything about this brand of beer. I am always trying to get my friends to drink it with me !
Heather V.
Pearland, TX
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Budweiser. One of my favorite beers. More of a hefty taste but not undesirable. Always a go to when im at a barbeque with the family or a party with friends. Compared to others, I would have to say it is more carbonated but there are people who like it. Definetly a good one.
Desiree V.
Bremerton, WA
These are probably the best being that I love bottles and the aluminum keeps the beer colder than glass does. Best of both worlds! Also it's let likely they will break and leave a huge mess if you are accident prone like me!
Amanda C.
Denton, TX
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love to drink Bud Light from a chilled glass. It makes the beer stay colder longer than just in a can. I like the flavor of Bud Light in that it isn't heavy and it has kind of a bite to it. My husband and I generally split a pitcher when we go out to the movies. I don't think it leaves a bad aftertaste either.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Budweiser is like the beer that everyone tries first. When I first started drinking, I thought this was really good but as I branched out and started trying other drinks, this just became really gross to me. I don't think it has a good flavor and sometimes it just makes me sick to smell it. I don't look to purchase this ever.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Budweiser is just not my cup of tea. It's much to harsh for me to enjoy it. I can drink bud light I don't feel like it's fair of me to knock it. I know you can buy it in every bar and place that sells alcohol in America. That
Kelly L.
Jacksonville, FL
Budweiser beer is my go to drink after a long day at work. It's cold & refreshing and adds a great flavor to anything you are eating. It calms your mind & soothed your worries, even if only temporarily, Budweiser rules all!
Stefanie H.
Torrington
Budweiser beer is ok, it is cheep and good for this price. The pacing is ok. I like to buy budwiser for guests, becouse Americans like to drink it. It is a good value, so I will buy it again. It is not my favorit beer, but I drink it and I like to cook with it.
Jody V.
It's the same great taste of budweiser you have always known, however with the 16 oz cans and larger there always warm before I can finish... there's nothing worse than when it's hot out and you finally get your ice cold brew to enjoy and before you know it it's warm and not just not cold any more but actually warmer than something that would be just room temperature.
Ame S.
Hixson , TN
Budweiser is a party beer. You don't really drink it because it is delicious, you drink it because it is there and you get drunk. It isn't a bad flavor, just not one to sip. It goes down easy but make sure it is cold! Their platinum version is better and has more flavor.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink