BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Leanne V.
Warman, Saskatchewan
I love Budweiser beer and the aluminum bottles keep the beer nice and cold! And the bonus with these is that if you drop them you don't have to worry about cleaning up broken glass.
Jaime B.
Hackensack, NJ
I thought these were just cute originally but when I actually drank my beer I realized how much smoothr the drinking process actually was not to mention, holding the can was easier
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
This isn't my first choice for beer but if it's there, I'll drink it. I find it to be a heavier beer so it makes me feel bloated into a beer or two compared to other lighter beers but I would still recommend
Danielle C.
Barrie, WY
I love Budweiser! It is refreshing and has a smooth taste. I would recommend this beer for everyone who enjoys beer and even to people who might be trying beer for the first time.
Tammy M.
I am not a beer person whatsoever so this review will not contain anything positive but I am not blaming the actual brand because I have tried a few different beers and to me; they all taste the same: awful.
Reannon E.
Awesime product great flavor and doesn't go flat too fast like some.other brands or leave a strange aluminum taste even out of glass for some others all around great product
Maxine Y.
Winnipeg , MB
The king of beers is a go to beer but so it’s corona. It’s affordable, but kinda pricy but still I’d pay for it & id definitely recommend it but who hasn’t drank it yet? Lol it’s a good tasting beer.
Bethany J.
Nottingham, Notts
Pretty crap as far as beers go, but for when you're looking for something cheap and fuss free then it does the job. Tastes more like water than beer, but it doesn't stop me drinking it for some reason.
Tori S.
New Hamburg, ON
This is a great domestic beer. The word dependable comes to mind. I love trying new craft beers, but when in doubt, I am always happy to have a budweiser when I want a beer.
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
Great product. It's wonderful for a night out or a night in. My friends and I always make sure we have at least a pack of these for back up and an extra buzz to the night!
Angela M.
216 dairy corcoran ca
Does anybody have good recipes for this beer
Earn $251/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $227/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $367/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $380/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)