BY BUDWEISER

• Budweiser Beer Who loves budweiser ?😁3 Answers
  • Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Alexandra D.
I particularly don't like this beer that much. It has a very earthy flavor for me. But if you like this type of flavour then it's good for you.
Jessica V.
Crystal Beach, ON
Budweiser 6 Pk is the perfect thing to pick up before a get together. Who doesn't like an ice cold Bud. Smooth, crisp taste never disappoints!
Beverley W.
Barnard Castle, County durham
Refreshing, light, non offensive. Fairly priced and easy to find. I would you turn it down but I probably wouldn't choose it over a few others
Dani K.
Edmonton, AB
It's your average domestic beer. nothing extra special about it, nothing to terrible about it either. I usually just buy it when it's on sale.
SPINELLI A.
Edmonton, AB
My go to beer. I drink this day and night. It has ruined my family. I am on the streets. Please help this is worse than I could have imagined.
Emilia R.
Waterloo, ON
Review for: Budweiser Beer Bottles 12 oz, 6 pk, Budweiser Beer Cans - 30 CT, Beer 12 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
Budweiser is one of my go-to beers for any occasion. Very smooth and easy to drink, and also priced reasonable. I would recommend this product
Jose B.
Caballito, CABA
Awesome beer but without being too strong. But with a good amount of flavor. It really refresh you and it is great to be drinked with friends.
France L.
Midland, ON
Not necessarily a favourite of mine but I can't hate on this beer. Always available when I'm out and goes down easy, maybe a little too easy..
Schaarb C.
Thunder Bay, ON
An easy order. Everywhere you go there’s Budweiser. I always order it at restaurants. Would definitely purchase in store, can’t say that I have
Danielle B.
Budweiser is the beer of choice in this house! The taste doesn't give you a strong beer after taste afterwards and it goes down so smoothly!
Brittanee W.
Cleveland, OH
I'm making beer battered shrimp. It's this a good beer for that?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Idk about anyone else but who else hates how extremely bitter this is?
Earn $313/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Sandrine T.