BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Daniela B.
malta
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Not a big fan of beer but this one went down pretty nicely! serve chilled for a better experience! great taste and value for money.
Andrew W.
Sudbury
Most disgusting beer Ive ever had. Tastes gross, has no alcohol by comparison to Canadian made beer and the aftertaste is just eww
Ann B.
Mount Albert, ON
I really like this beer, it adds enjoyment to the sunny summer days at the cottage and it is my go-to brand for when I want a beer
Lynn W.
Great size bottles for drinking at home or having a bbq with friends. Has a really refreshing taste especially when served chilled
Maddy S.
I'm not a huge beer drinker, but my dad buys these all the time, he loves it! I know a couple of friends who also buy these packs.
Rachelle R.
Maple Ridge
Hands down my 'go to' beer. Brilliant flavour and amazing crisp taste. Its great in a glass or bottle, but best in an ice cold can.
Skylar ♔.
Sherwood Park
Very smooth & delicious. Nice to have anytime of the year. Great for sharing. Amazing to catch up with friends over this great beer
Amanda M.
My go to beer i always buy this at the bar at an event or occasion. I find this is a go to product for me even when habing company
🎀katiuska P.
la romana
Is a very good beer, you have to try it. Is one of my favorite. Is perfect for those party, is not so expensive so you can get it.
Courtney R.
Torbay
This is my go to beer if i am to drink beer. I find it rr
Efreshing and dont taste gross like other beer. Its smooth beer to drink
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart