BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Stephanie C.
Lower Sackville, NV
Only beer I've been able to drink. Glad this is my boyfriends favorite also. We don't buy often but when we do it will always be bud!
Heather G.
Budweiser. Hot day? Cold day? Long day? Short day? Stressful day? Any day, this is my goto drink. It's perfect for any day situations.
Sarah F.
kelowna
Budweiser Beer has always been my go to beer! The taste is mouth watering. I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love a nice cold Budweiser
Shabnam G.
Rome
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
i am not a fan of it but i used to drink it before.
the taste is ok for me.It is cheap and easily available.
i can drink only a glass
Vanessa D.
This is one of my husband's favorite beers. He prefers the bottles over the cans. We tend to get this brand when we have people over.
Jess T.
NORTH BERWICK, NORTH BERWICK
Go to beer. My absolute favourite to drink from a can, not so keen on it out of a tap. Lovely when cold and straight from the fridge.
Jenny S.
Cambridge, ON
My go to beer. Smooth flavour and I prefer it because it is made with rice instead of wheat so it is not bloating or overly filling.
Jessica H.
Toronto, ON
Love to drink this on a hot summer day when this is super chill after a softball game. Nothing like an affordable and delicious beer
Mia 👑.
One of my top beers. It has a rich taste but not too strong. This is something I could drink all night and not get sick of the taste
Sarah G.
Niagara Falls, Ontario
It's my favorite love it. It's a smooth taste. It's the only beer I will drink. It's affordable and can always be found in my fridge
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart