BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Maegan M.
Falher
Great taste. Smooth and refreshing flavor. There is no other beer for me. Great on a warm sunny day. Comes in all the formats I like, bottle, can and is priced the same as any other big name beer.
Julia Z.
Porto Alegre
Nothing to say but this is beer for people who don't care about beer. I'd think it couldn't get worse, and then they made bud light. I should never have doubted Americans. Terrible, piss in a can.
Sophie P.
West Yorkshire , ['', '', 'Leeds']
Review for: Beer 16 oz more...
Bought these at Christmas time for me and partner to sit and relax and get a bit merry haha. They are really enjoyable & so refreshing! Definitely best to keep cold.
Tania B.
Calexico, CA
I have been to places where they only sell this beer and another so i always prefer this, is not a beer of choice but is good and affordable, is just overall a good beer
Debbie B.
Dauphin Manitoba
I prefer Bud Lite. I don't drink a lot but I do enjoy an Ice cold Bud Lite on a Hot day. I am a repeat consumer as this is the only beer I like. I do find it pricey. Bought at liquor store,
Angie W.
Review for: Beer 6 - 16 fl oz; 1 pt; cans more...
I don’t drink this but my partner does. He says it’s a little more expensive than it should be hence the 4 out of 5 stars. Good flavour and helps him to relax on the weekends! Would recommend.
bobbi w.
Review for: Beer 20 - 12 fl oz bottle more...
There is nothing like a bud on a hot summer day- it just says yummy. No matter how many different craft and flavoured beers they make- everyone will always have a bud.
Ashley R.
London, ON
My go to beer. It's simple, great tasting, works for any occasion or meal. It's priced well, I usually get a six pack of tall cans. I like that it's available anywhere
Sarah B.
Telford
I like the taste but it really does not agree with my head. After a few sips I get a really bad head ache Budweiser Beer tastes good but it just isn't for me
Michaela K.
Lovely beer just wish I could still drink it as I am gluten intolerant it makes me sick. But I would highly recommend for anyone who can drink it to definitely try it.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink