BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Shawna S.
Toronto , ON
Can't go wrong with a nice cold bud from time to time . Can be found in all beer stores and is always priced good .has a good flavor
Amanda C.
Edmonton, Alberta
My go-to bar beer. Simple and classic. Very smooth and pretty good for students who don't have the money to be buying high end beers.
Dana B.
Toronto , ON
Always a classic anywhere you go you can always rely on an ice cold bud! Always keep a case on hand for company or spontaneous party.
Amanda A.
My favorite beer! Crisp, cool, tantalizing! I always pick up a case for camping and I love having a cold one in the fridge after work
Vanessa D.
This is one of my husband's favorite beers. He prefers the bottles over the cans. We tend to get this brand when we have people over.
Jessica H.
Toronto, ON
Love to drink this on a hot summer day when this is super chill after a softball game. Nothing like an affordable and delicious beer
Hugo C.
Sandy Springs, GA
Budweisser is a drink trying to be a beer. Almost any beer is a better choice than this one. People are just used to its lame flavor.
Dana C.
Salvesen Gardens , Edinburgh
I like and can drink most bottled beer but Budweiser has been my go to for a few years now. Best cold. Easy to drink and tastes great
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
Easy to drink - smooth and light. Great to grab for a party or a night with some friends, for game night, or a night out at the pub.
Heather P.
Bruce Mines
This is one of the best beers going. Nice and smooth taste and is nice for just having a few with friends. This is my beer of choice
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart