BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Jessica G.
Chestermere, CO
Perfect beer for any event. Something everyone will appreciate at a great price. I love having a cold one of these at concerts and shows.
Jennifer M.
millet
We love this beer buy it monthly only beer we buy. It is a very smooth beer and not to over powering but not a light beer which is nice.
Winnie L.
It's an alright beer - light, refreshing, but nothing too special about it. It's usually one of my first choices when I am out partying.
Eleanor O.
Prosperous, Naas, Co.Kildare
Bud is definitely my go to beer. Not overly keen on it from a can but from a tap or bottle and if its cold it is extremely nice to drink
Victor C.
Madrid, Madrid
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I love the taste of this beer. I'm a beer guy and I like to drink different brands. This is one of my fave. Just a nice and fresh taste.
Chantelle M.
Love my Bud - its my go to beer. Some beers repeat on me, others I find acidic - bit Bud is smooth and stays down. I enjoy it very much.
Nafisa S.
India
Doesn't give out strong beer scent. Pleasant taste as compared to other beers. It's light and when cold, refreshing. Highly recommend.
Forrest Jamie S.
If there's nothing else around to drink, I'll have a beer, sure. But I kind of hate it. Budweiser just has an awful, awful taste.
Diane H.
bathgate
Without a doubt my favourite beer. Nothing better than an ice cold bud on a hot day. Smooth taste and not bitter like some beers can be
Chantal P.
Lethbridge , AK
Nice to have a beer that's a little bigger and fits easier in your hand. But I feel like the beer takes on a bit of an aluminium taste
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart