BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Ashley D.
Ingleside, ON
Has a nice flavor, I can drink it warm or cold. Wish it came in a stubby bottles or vented cans and wish they had more free stuff in their cases! Need more options besides the same old stuff
Lisa P.
Birkenhead
This is my partners favourite out of all beers and even i can drink this beer which is saying a lot as I don't really like beers and tend not to drink them.i will definitely have one of these with a bit of lemon or lime and would recommend this beer as top quality xx
Chelsea R.
Digby, Nova Scotia
I enjoy the compactness of the slim cans, you can fit more into a storage cooler, however I don't really enjoy the taste of Budweiser itself, I find the beer to be too light for my liking. If you're looking for more of a light beer though, this is definitely for you!
Saidee U.
Talofofo, GU
Oh so smooth, and is one my favorites. It's the America's Beer for good reason. It flows well without any horrid aftertaste. Obviously, like almost all beverages it's best out of the bottle.
Millie M.
Dubai
Not much of a beer drinker here since it was said that beer makes your tummy big. But i've tasted budweiser beer. It ok but i still prefer drinks that won't make my tummy big. But if I was hanging out with my cousins i would drink this again occasionally.
Jennifer M.
Dothan, Alabama
When i feel like a beer i go for the budwiser 25 fl oz. I don't drink beer often but this is the right size for me. It quenches my desire for the "beer" taste yet isn't to much where i don't want to finish it. Itmdoes not have a "metal" taste. I would recommend it.
Melissa T.
Longueuil , Quebec
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Goes down so smooth and is great to share with friends or at a local bar
I have many times been offered the local beers and my choice is always a goid cold bud. Much better then coors light which is really too watery and doesn't have the cat pee taste of heinikin
Alissa Z.
Edmonton, AB
It's great for a hot day out, and tastes good and very appropriate for a daytime beer. However, it does not have the richness I would prefer in an evening, friend get-together type of beer.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
I tried it at the party and can say that I enjoyed the taste of this beer. It really has some other taste comparing with the others. A litter bit of bitterness, sweet and something else. It is not one of the most expensive beers I guess, but worth it.
Samantha F.
I tried this beer as I have heard a lot about it being great. For the expectations I had it did not do much for me. It is an easy drinking beer for anyone just beginning to drink. I found it lack luster and will not buy again. I prefer McClays or Lakeport
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink