BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Let’s get one thing clear... I do not like beer! That being said I still give this 5 stars. I do so because of all beers this is the one that is easiest for me to drink. Therefore it must be good. I’ve tried at least ten different beers. I’m open minded. I will continue to try them. My husband swears by this one and it isn’t as bad as the rest.
Dani V.
Broadlands, VA
It is a good light beer, easy to drink. It is very good for its value, good to buy when going to a party and having a buy a lot of it. Package is good and safe to carry around. Quality wise, it is not my favorite beer, but it's a simple beer to drink with friends, I'd buy it again.
Cheryl P.
Budweiser Beer quenches my thirst like no other beer on a hot summer day. I enjoy it straight from the bottle ice cold from the frig, When I see the label
I know I'm going to enjoy the taste, go to the porch, sit in my chair and twist the lid . I would recommend a Budweiser!
Jenny C.
New Fairfield, CT
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
I love Budweiser it's an all American beer and it's got a great price point. It's way better than the cheap alternatives that have a metaly taste and it more than met my expectations I will most definitely purchase this product again
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I really do not like Budweiser beer. I would say I like ale more and when I drink this it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It really just doesn't sit well with me and so I don't buy it but my grandpa still keeps on drinking it lol!
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
Review for: Budweiser® Beer 13-12 fl. oz. Cans more...
Stronger than bud light but less popular. Decent flavor, and I absolutely love the patriotic cans. They're a huge hit and definitely memorable. The price is great and most people enjoy them. No complaints, would buy them again in the future.
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
It took me a long time to really be able to drink beer. The taste was something I was never a fan of, but kept trying different beers to see if I could find one I enjoyed. I found that with the Budweiser brand. The bottles are slim which makes it great for holding without cramping your hand. The taste is spot on, crisp and clean
Tam L.
Garden Grove
It's nice to sit back and sip on with the homies after you get done smoking a fat blunt just like to sound effects found it back I didn't say sound effect found it back whatever almost done I love this beer more beer here all day beer beer all day I'll buy it all the time
Amanda A.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love how the aluminium bottles keep your beer cold as long as possible. These bottles are also great because they don't break like glass making these great for the beach and parties! the flavor is still the same great Budweiser taste that I love. Clean, refreshing and a wonderful full flavor. I think it's amazing that Budweiser was able to improve a product that was already great.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
Nice crisp refreshing taste, always goes well with a quick burger or slice of pizza. I have never regretted getting it out of the glass rather than the can. I would recommend to just about anyone who likes a nice cold glass of beer.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink

Walmart