BY BUDWEISER

• Have you saw their America bottles?4 Answers
  • Finishing a chilled Sunday with a bud Budweiser Beer1 Answers
Tabata B.
North Vancouver, BC
Love having buds on a friday night. They're light yet strong enough. It doesn't make me feel stuffed and the price is always right. Definetely a good beer choice.
Puja N.
SCARBOROUGH , ON
I love getting a 24 pack of these at the grocery store in the summer while I'm picking up food for a good barbecue. However, they aren't very strong, so it's definitely a fun drink-with-dinner for a backyard cookout or other fun, casual event!
Vanessa V.
Vaughan, ON
Yuck, definitely not my favorite. Not a huge fan of beer to begin with. It will be bitter for a person who is not used to beer, but for those I know who love beer don't mind Budweiser. However, I think Heineken and Coors are more loved.
Stephanie H.
Addison, ON
Review for: Budweiser Glass Beer more...
I had gotten a free Budweiser beer cup when I had purchased a 24'. I absolutely loved to put it in the freezer, chill it for a bit and then pour my beer, kept it cold until I was finished my drink. And I just like the feel of the cup.
Victoria P.
Orrell, Wigan
I like Budweiser to be cold. I usually drink kopperberg so when I fancy a non fruity beverage this is one of the beers I choose. I buy it from Asda I like the taste. I buy this once every now and again
Tori S.
New Hamburg, ON
Great, dependable beer. I like to try craft beers, but when in doubt I can always trust a budweiser. I wish they made an easily accessible wheat free beer, now that I found out I'm allergic to wheat.
Megan M.
A go to drink when catching up with friends for a few drinks. Really easy to drink and refreshing. Really go for a hot day when chilled and reasonably priced. Would continue to purchase when having a drink
Kenya N.
Newark, New Jersey
I'm not really a beer drinker. I don't really care for the taste of this beer.There is nothing special about it, no hops, no nothing... just your standard American beer.
Mary A.
This is my go to Beer.. Wouldn't prefer any other brand. Not on tastes good but gives a good hit too. It's called the King of Beers for a reason. Very affordable. Comparatively, just an option.
Jessica S.
At first I never like Budweiser but since this is the only beef my boyfriend drinks I sort of go use to it and I like it and the packaging it's nice and really affordable
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Favorite think to eat with it?
jeimy c.
Can or bottle?
Hilary J.
Las Vegas, NV
Do you prefer regular bud or bud light, and why?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Krissy D.
How many Budweiser's can you drink